Extra Leave

Is it compulsory for an article to serve the extra leave period under the same principal under whom he was registered as article or can he change the principal

Replies (7)

Yes, you have to serve under the same principal & U cant change !!!!!!!!!!

There is nothing as such mentioned in the training guide......

 

More over how can my principal force me when I had an agreement for three years only....

 

If u have any literature or notification please do the favour of supplying me and enlighting me.

No I had confirmed from the Institute !!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by : Kumar

There is nothing as such mentioned in the training guide......

 

More over how can my principal force me when I had an agreement for three years only....

 

If u have any literature or notification please do the favour of supplying me and enlighting me.

Refer -

 

https://icai.org/resource_file/14491student_manual_23.pdf

 

As per above, yes you can serve the excess period under new Principal.

Bhai  

 

There is difference between CAN and HAVE TO

Can is at my sweet will and Will means that I dont have any other option.

This is just what I wanted to confiem as my principal is forcing me to serve the extra period under him.

Originally posted by : Ramveer Singh Shekhawat

No I had confirmed from the Institute !!!!!!!!!!

Ramveer even I confirmed from Institute and they said in my favour..i.e. my employer cannot force me to servre the extra period under him without my will.

And hence I m getting a transfer....................

Originally posted by : Ramveer Singh Shekhawat

No I had confirmed from the Institute !!!!!!!!!!

Ramveer even I confirmed from Institute and they said in my favour..i.e. my employer cannot force me to servre the extra period under him without my will.

And hence I m getting a transfer....................

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details