Exploitation by CA

shekhar (C.A. final student) (36 Points)

20 May 2010  

Hello everyone

please help all

I want an opinion about how i can effectively fight against the cruel intention of my CA

becoz

i just took a total of 150 leaves in total but he refused to pay me stipend saying no stipend for leaves taken even in starting when i took leaves for exam he stopped my stipend saying yours leaves are going to exceed min allowed

As per his rules exam days i.e. 15 days are also leaves and 15 days of GMCS are also counted in leaves and he wont pay for these days and mark you absent

moreover if somebody took leave on fri and mon his Sat sun is marked as absent

(few things in his post doesnt happened to me but to my colleagues and i just wanna go the safest possible way

2) I have more tham 600 credit hours approved by my CA for excess work done...i was outsourced to an new MNC company to act as continuing Finance mgr where i earned so much credit and i can support it with proof from that Co even if reqd

3) He's will surely extend my articleship if i fail in Final in may10 and again take leaves for Nov10 even though i have so much credit by burning me Ass 20 hours a day on daily basis and icai restrict it to max 45 hours a week

Now if at the time of completion of my articleship if he try to stop me can i warn him on these basis

or if i consider secondment now wil it help bcoz at the end i have to come back to him for 108 signing

please help soon please people 

thanx anyways