Expectation from Nov 17 CA results

can u tell us the final grace marks.. anurag sir.. and is there any possibility of the grace marks changing?
Yes sir marks me to kuch locha nai hoga na...

abbas bro - bas marks reduce na kar de wo... yahi tension hai..

Bhai sachin marks increase ho sakte he... Decrease nahi... I dont think theywill do negative...

I heard  from seniors somewhat like dis happened in MAY 12..and results were so higher den expectation at dat time...May 12 percentages were:-

G1- 25.32 

G2- 29.62

Both - 16.38

I hope aisa kuch is baar v ho...Fingers crossed...!

 

Yes hope for the best. lets take some rest... meet you all again at evening...

Yup lets take a break

Abbas bhai aapka roll no. kya hai...laugh

Originally posted by : Shyam Singh
I heard  from seniors somewhat like dis happened in MAY 12..and results were so higher den expectation at dat time...May 12 percentages were:-

G1- 25.32 

G2- 29.62

Both - 16.38

I hope aisa kuch is baar v ho...Fingers crossed...!

 

Hope for best

516707
1234 PIN
and PIN / Student Reg No.
Ok got it thanks abbas bhai
Sanjay bhai kya karne vale ho iska.. Haha

I think icai should upload center wise result list

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details