Exhibition eway bill clarification

Hello experts,

I'd like to create a eway bill for exhibition participation, and we've created a delivery challan. I require below clarification:

Bill from :Our company

Ship to: exhibition center,

1.should I choose regular or bill to ship to while generating an e-waybill transaction type?

2.Also, when I return from the exhibition to our organization, which transaction type should I choose?

Please advice Asap
Replies (5)
Quick Summary
This discussion seeks clarification on generating e-way bills for exhibition participation. The user needs to understand the correct transaction types to select for both transporting goods to the exhibition centre and returning them to their company. Specific options like 'regular', 'bill to ship to', and 'bill from dispatch from' are being considered.

On the e-way bill portal there is an option for Exhibition.
Dear

Thank for your replay, but my question is transaction type what should I have to select.

1.regular
2.bill to ship to
3. bill from dispatch from
4.combination of 2 & 3..................which transaction type should I choose?
For transporting from Company to Exhibition -> Bill to Ship to....


For Transporting from Exhibition to Company -> Bill from Dispatch from...
Thank you Sir
You are welcome...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Articles

Saini Pati Shah & Co LLP, Chartered Accountants

Mumbai

CA Foundation

View Details