Exemption query in icwa

I am CMA final student, in Dec-2014 I got 61 Marks in a paper 19, but I failed in that group at that time, In june-2015 I have not taken CMA final exam, and now in Dec-2015 I scored 51 Marks in paper 19, I have failed this time also in that group.. Now my question is, can I carry forward my Dec-2014 Exemption in paper 19 for June-2016 attempt or it has been lapsed. 

Replies (1)
Originally posted by : Vinay
I am CMA final student, in Dec-2014 I got 61 Marks in a paper 19, but I failed in that group at that time, In june-2015 I have not taken CMA final exam, and now in Dec-2015 I scored 51 Marks in paper 19, I have failed this time also in that group.. Now my question is, can I carry forward my Dec-2014 Exemption in paper 19 for June-2016 attempt or it has been lapsed. 

As far as I understand the exemption process. You have lapsed it, because if you want to avail the exemption you should not have appeared in the paper. For more you should contact the chapter

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details