Exemption- Exam form

I have exemption in one of subject of the group 2 in Nov 16 CA FINAL exam and I have claimed it while filling MAY 16 exam form? ANYTHING ELSE THAT I SHOULD DO FOR CLAIMING EXEMPTION?
Replies (5)
If u have filled it at right place, then nothing else u have to do
Originally posted by : Khushbu
I have exemption in one of subject of the group 2 in Nov 16 CA FINAL exam and I have claimed it while filling MAY 16 exam form? ANYTHING ELSE THAT I SHOULD DO FOR CLAIMING EXEMPTION?

You mean you have claimed it in May 2017 exam form right ?? In that case everything is OK
yeah I have exemption in paper 6 and I have placed it right
what are the benefit of appear in examination of both groups in IPCC together instead of appear only in 1st group examination (as specially for marks)

Hello. I believe that you are a great boy, that you want to pass this exam. I want to say that you need to study at all times, so I recommend that you learn to write a lot of essays, summaries and so on. And in order to know that you are writing everything right, you need to check your written paperwork. I recommend the service  read more  which wrote me a speech. Learn, write written paperwork and enjoy life.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details