Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Exemption details in cma final

Lishia Sarkar (50 Points)

27 August 2016  

Hi! My cousin gave final exam of CMA Group 4 of June 2016 and got 64 in 1st paper, 42,47 and 24 in 2nd, 3rd and 4th paper respectively. Will he b exempted from giving 1st paper?? If yes, then will full 64 be added with all three papers in his Dec 2016 attempt??

Plz clarify me the guidelines regarding exemption and carry forward of marks of CMA.

4 Replies

CMA-FINAL (Adv.) (243 Points)
Replied 27 August 2016

Since 1 subject has less than 40, next time your cousin would require 200-50=150 from remaining 3 papers.

1 Like

Mritunjay Kumar Sinha (tester) (51 Points)
Replied 27 August 2016

Originally posted by : Lishia Sarkar
Hi! My cousin gave final exam of CMA Group 4 of June 2016 and got 64 in 1st paper, 42,47 and 24 in 2nd, 3rd and 4th paper respectively. Will he b exempted from giving 1st paper?? If yes, then will full 64 be added with all three papers in his Dec 2016 attempt??Plz clarify me the guidelines regarding exemption and carry forward of marks of CMA.

Dear Lishia:

Since your cousin has secured 64 marks in Paper1, so definitely he/she is eligible for exemption, which shall be avilable for next 3 attempts (i.e. till Dec 2017 attempt). However, the exemption stands expired if he/she appears in the paper in which he/she has claimed exemption. For the purpose of calculation of aggregate marks, the exempted paper marks contribution is taken as 50. Hope it clarifies your doubt.

RAJENDRA KUMAR (SS) (21 Points)
Replied 28 August 2016

PAPER IS EXAMPED, ONLY 50 MARKS IS CONSIDER IN NEXT ATTAMP

Ashiwini Ballodia (Founder of TAXounting - Tax & Accounting Consultant)   (8469 Points)
Replied 19 October 2017

Sorry to say that Aaditya Sir may be good for Delhi. But in Kolkata he is cheating the students.
At the time of admission the staff are saying live class but afterwards all recorded classes has been provided that to video are 2 to 3 years old.
Aaditya Jain has cheated me and my entire batch.
I am happy to say that because of me atleast 50 students has not taken coaching from Aaditya Jain Sir and gone to Sanjay Saraf Sir.
Only money minded people, no professionalism at all.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register