Exemption and Carry Forward of Marks in ICWA

Akshay (Student) (74 Points)

21 February 2011  

A warm regards to all Honorable CCI Members! If possible then kindly please answer my query about ICWA FINAL Examination (December 2010). Please refer my Mark-Sheet.

I can’t claim set-off of 12 marks for Group IV. I heard that ICWAI doesn’t provide such relaxation to their students. One has to score 200 in each group.

1)      But if I want to claim exemption or carry forward the marks of Paper 16 i.e. Accounts (64 marks); then what will be the marks which will be counted for the Aggregate purpose in subsequent exam? Once I avail exemption or benefit of carry forward will it be considered as 50 marks only or 64 (Kindly also Refer point no. 4 below)?

2)     

3)      What is the difference between Claiming an Exemption & Carry Forward of marks?

4)      As per the Rules relating to Exemption & Carry Forward of Marks printed on the backside of the original mark sheet: A candidate who is not declared successful in a Group of any examination – (i) but obtains 60% or more marks in any paper(s), shall be exempted in the subsequent examinations from that paper or those papers in which he/she secured 60% or more marks; (ii) but obtains 60% or more marks in any paper(s) and a minimum of 40% marks in each of the remaining paper(s) of that Group shall be allowed the benefit of carry forward of the actual marks so obtained by him/her in that or those papers in which he/she had obtained 60% or more marks for the purpose of computing his/her results in the subsequent examinations.

Descriptttion: https://www.exam.icwai.org/result/images/icwai-header-logo.jpg

Dec 2010 Results

Name of Student :

AKSHAY SUNIL DANDE 

Roll No :

Syllabus :

Syllabus 2008 

Paper11

Paper12

Paper13

Paper14

Total

Group III

Paper15

Paper16 

Paper17 

Paper18 

Total

Group IV

Exam Status :

Descriptttion: https://www.exam.icwai.org/result/images/congrats1.jpg

*Group III Completed*

Resume Uploading facility would be available from February 23,2011. Kindly visit the website again for uploading your resume.

Instructions :

• In marks A means - Absent
  • D means - Not appeared
  • E/F means - Exempted