ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Excess leaves in first year of articleship

govinnd singh (Student CA IPC / IPCC) (42 Points)

16 October 2018  

I have an transfer case.

I have taken excess leaves in my first year of articleship for 2 days with my first employer( transfer case) 

But i have taken overall ( including first year leaves) of 150 days . whether i have to submit form 107 for excess leaves in the first year.

I means is excess leaves of first year with my first emplpyer will be considered seperately or it will compensate with the overall leaves

5 Replies

Rakesh Joshi (CA Final) (1272 Points)
Replied 16 October 2018

It comes under overall leaves.
1 Like

Replied 17 October 2018

sir please help me in this regard.
For example
i have started my articleship with my first owner from 4 oct 2015 to 26 feb 2016 and i take 22 leaves in this period.
then i take transfer and i again registered with another principle from 5 march 2016 to 4 sep 2016 and further i took 26 leaves in this period
again i took transfer and i served with my third principle from 6 sep 2016 to 14 october 2018 and i further took 102 leaves during this period.
now i have question because i have take 2 extra leaves in my first transfer ( i.e. 146/7 = 20 days but i took 22 leaves( 2 days excess leave in first transfer )) but overall i have taken 150 leaves.

Is i have to serve 2 more days or not. with my current employer in regard of extension with my first employer but overall leaves are 150 for all 3 years?

Prashant Chauhan (67 Points)
Replied 18 October 2018

bro you need to serve 2 days more under the current employer aa the leaves are allowed on proportionate basis for the number of days served

Replied 19 October 2018

but my overall leaves are 150 and as per icai i can take 156 leaves. someone said it is considered overall leaves

Prashant Chauhan (67 Points)
Replied 19 October 2018

I dont think so as you have taken 2 leave in excess than the allowed once during first year of articleship, so overall leaves hold no basis. Kindly contact ICAI also to make it confirm

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags