Excellent Love Letter n Valentine's Day!!!!

 

Great Creativity: Excellent love letter!!! 
                                                                                                       

 

 

 

 

 





My dear  
 (ek chand ka tukda) , after (Applying Thought) so much ,I dare to say that You are my SCOOTY (First love)  and 


(Invented for life)    and my (Pure passion). I always (Believe in the best)  and you are(Better than the best). 

You are 
(Delivering a million smiles)   for me. This is a ENERGY GEL (Seriously fresh )  feeling for me. 


I want you to be my life partner but I think you are worried about your father who is 
KAWASAKI BAJAJ CALIBER (The Unshakable) and my father who is 


but don't worry as I am also 
ICON (The Josh Machine) and rest of our family members are S(The Coolest ones) and my friends are  (Happy to help).  If  Father say no, we will run away and marry and(Let's Make Things Better). They will feel (Zor ka jhatka dhire se lage) but I believe in (Jo chahe ho jaye).  For our marriage (Everyone's Invited) and after marriage we'll be (U and ME - The World's best homemakers) 



Trust in God who's always 
(Connecting people)   who love each other. And we are (Made for each other) .. Now that (we are listening) the 




song of love, you must know that love is 
(Real taste of life) , (Fun, Fast, Easy ) and (Always Comfortable). So never forget me. Ok bye 


I wrote little but 
(Yeh dil mange more). ! 





(Digitally Yours)  !!!!!

 


REGARDS,

DHEERAJ.K.MAHAJAN

 

 

 

Replies (2)

Nice

NICE                       

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details