Exam error-Pls reply

 

Hi friends..My cousin sister who wrote ipcc accounts exam 2day made a mistake while writing the roll number in OMR  sheet. She blackened the wrong circle. After realising the blunder, she pointed it out to the invigilator. The invigilator crossed the wrongly blackened circle & then blackened the correct circle. Will it be a problem since OMR data is read by computer? What do u people think? Have anyboby committed similar error in the past? Plz reply.. 

Replies (7)

Computer will not showing any No. If blakend 2 circles and they correct the manually and correct.

I think, It should not be a problem.

But, You should write to Exam. Dept. of icai for correctness, as request and they can correct the same with whitner. For your safe side......

Regards,

Annu R. 

I Forgot To Tick The Questions On The First Page Of Answer Sheet Which I Have Attempted


Will It Effect Any Problem Or Will It Effect My Result


Plz Reply Frndz


Originally posted by : Stylish Dude

I Forgot To Tick The Questions On The First Page Of Answer Sheet Which I Have Attempted




Will It Effect Any Problem Or Will It Effect My Result





Plz Reply Frndz


 

 

No issues.....i didnt tick those in even a single exam..!!! Don't worry............

Hi Annu, thanks a lot for replying even at the time of ur exams. I have raised this query to E-Sahaayata & waiting for a positive reply. Once again thanks. 

Hello everyone, I am also facing a similar problem but my query is that the roll no which i had circled was

done with a pencil rather than the black ball point pen. I realised my mistake after giving the first 2 exams .I

asked the supervisor and she said its fine.What should i do?

sir i have wrote my accounts exam(ipcc)  today i have wrote my roll number but, not shaded my roll number. can please help me someone in this regard. i am very tensed. reply to the query in this regard as soon as possible

Today I did a mistake, that is question answered in front page, I have written incorrect i.e I answered question no.2 and not Question no.3 but in front page where tick is to be made for Question answered by mistake I have ticked Question no.3 instead Question no.2.!! Will the marks be given for Question no.2😓..??

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details