Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Jithin (Learner)     03 May 2011

Exam error-Pls reply

Hi friends..My cousin sister who wrote ipcc accounts exam 2day made a mistake while writing the roll number in OMR  sheet. She blackened the wrong circle. After realising the blunder, she pointed it out to the invigilator. The invigilator crossed the wrongly blackened circle & then blackened the correct circle. Will it be a problem since OMR data is read by computer? What do u people think? Have anyboby committed similar error in the past? Plz reply.. 

7 Replies

Annu.R

Annu.R (CA,CS,B.Com)     03 May 2011

Computer will not showing any No. If blakend 2 circles and they correct the manually and correct.

I think, It should not be a problem.

But, You should write to Exam. Dept. of icai for correctness, as request and they can correct the same with whitner. For your safe side......

Regards,

Annu R. 

1 Like

(Guest)

I Forgot To Tick The Questions On The First Page Of Answer Sheet Which I Have Attempted

Will It Effect Any Problem Or Will It Effect My Result

Plz Reply Frndz

Sunshine

Sunshine (Helping All)     04 May 2011

Originally posted by : Stylish Dude

I Forgot To Tick The Questions On The First Page Of Answer Sheet Which I Have Attempted

Will It Effect Any Problem Or Will It Effect My Result

Plz Reply Frndz

No issues.....i didnt tick those in even a single exam..!!! Don't worry............

Jithin

Jithin (Learner)     05 May 2011

Hi Annu, thanks a lot for replying even at the time of ur exams. I have raised this query to E-Sahaayata & waiting for a positive reply. Once again thanks. 

Saurabh

Saurabh (Student)     08 May 2011

Hello everyone, I am also facing a similar problem but my query is that the roll no which i had circled was

done with a pencil rather than the black ball point pen. I realised my mistake after giving the first 2 exams .I

asked the supervisor and she said its fine.What should i do?

ramya

ramya (student)     03 May 2012

sir i have wrote my accounts exam(ipcc)  today i have wrote my roll number but, not shaded my roll number. can please help me someone in this regard. i am very tensed. reply to the query in this regard as soon as possible

Anand Gupta

Anand Gupta (Student)     12 November 2017

Today I did a mistake, that is question answered in front page, I have written incorrect i.e I answered question no.2 and not Question no.3 but in front page where tick is to be made for Question answered by mistake I have ticked Question no.3 instead Question no.2.!! Will the marks be given for Question no.2😓..??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags