ERROR WHILE UPLOADING GST 3B

While filing GSTR3B If I update details that is not getting saved I am getting error as RT-SCVU101 since in this return I have Itc reversal which I enter in Eligible Itc box under ITC Reversed.
but if I remove that ITC Reversal that error Is not getting displayed
So may I enter Reversal of Itc under outward tax liability box since Itc reversal means Adding outward liability???
and if yes under which head??
Replies (15)
Better you will deduct such amt from your ITC.
Wait and try to later...
I m deducting only from my Itc but since my credit is less and reversal is more so negative amount is appearing as payable

Round off all the ITC and reversal amount to nearest rupee to counter RT-SCVU101 Error.

i am getting same issue, i also have to reverse ITC that is causing problem
If the error showing continuously then Enter ITC VALUE without decimal value

Same error, I too have negative ITC. Rounding off did not help. Any other suggestions?

Solved - https://gstforum.net/forums/topic/gstr-3b-error-number-rt-scvu101/

I have same error. In my concern, I received CN due to which my net ITC was negetive for the month of march. I try to solve this error by entering value in rounded off, try to save data by entering value in ITC reversal, but that not worked.

So, I talked to helpdesk regarding the same error. They suggested that enter rounded off value, which I already did. Then they told that in case your net ITC goes into negetive, then the portal will not accept the same. If you do not have enough ITC to setoff tax of CN then you can setoff in next month. There is no other way to save data with negetive ITC.

In my case the IGST amount of CN was just Rs. 116, So I am submitting GSTR 3B as suggested by helpdesk representative even though I do not agree with the solution provided. 

The GSTN should resolve such technical errors at earliest cause it will result into interest and penalty to tax payers.

Better you will raise you liability from such negative amount
Yes Today i chase the same problem. Not yet filing

I have received the same error stated below.. 

"NET ITC Provided is not equal to ITC Available - ITC Reversed. If error persists quote error number RT-3BSS102 when you contact customer care for quick resolution."

This error was happened while uploading my 3B through  Tally. 

Error Rectified..

The  ITC reversal entry made wrongly crediting CGST  account instead of CGST and SGST account respectively.  

I filed GST 1 for the month of March, 2021 correctly on 6th April with total output GST of around Rs. 80K. However while filing GST 3B due to some error the return has been filed with as NIL return. Can someone please guide now can I show the total sales and ITC in next GST 3b. If yes, do I need to pay the interest also? Please tell the correct way to calculate interest and also please tell can I manually enter the interest details in point no 5 in GST 3B?

Please reply to the above query

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details