Easy Office

Error for GSTR 1 Aug Sep 17

Page no : 2

taxconsultantsam (Accountant) (38 Points)
Replied 13 January 2018

Vikas (Business) (353 Points)
Replied 13 January 2018

Dear 

Govt's system is completely problematic. Updation of data consumes 1 hr to 12 hrs sometimes. I have always faced such kind of problem. Help desk is also cofused, you can call them again and again. Each person's view will be different. They will always say its technical issue. We are working on this issue. Govt. and Govt's beuraucrats all are confused. No solution. Just pay penalty and interest. Since, Govt. needs fund  from small Businessmen.

Manoj kumar Singh (407 Points)
Replied 13 January 2018

dear Montu Rana please file GSTR1 of Dec after 20 Jan 18
1 Like

SOURAV ROY (TAX CONSULTANT) (42 Points)
Replied 14 January 2018

dear Umesh,

use these steps

go to home page

services>payment>create challan>enter your GSTIN

and than create challan and pay

these procedure worked for me

SOURAV ROY (TAX CONSULTANT) (42 Points)
Replied 14 January 2018

for the latest problem of "authorise signatory details not found or user not regeterd"

I have called the help desk for at least 5 time from the morning , but they seems helpless, it is sad to see that one of the worlds largest I.T company could not debug a problem within a whole day , with realeasing offline tool for Oct to Dec GSTR 4 , we are left with 5 days to file , which is a lot of pressure for CA and tax consultants , but than you have to waste a whole day by waiting to solve technical errors,

an another big issue is that for some composite dealers who have taken registration in the last days of september , there was no option availble earlier to file GSTR 4 in the portal , but suddenly overnight system has started the filling of those returns by making available the form after due date ( 24 th DEC) , and also continues imposing you with panelty , I have brought the issue to the attension of the helpdesk members but they does not seem experts.

System is announcing new features every day with  out properly awaring dealers earlier and also continues imposing panelties for the faults of the system , it is unethical and unfortunate.

nmadhu (accounts) (32 Points)
Replied 14 January 2018

Dashboard Returns File English Error! Authorized Signatory details not found or user not regitered. Indicates Mandatory Fields GSTIN - 37ABGPN0840E1ZX Legal Name - KORANGI NANI Return Type - GSTR1 FY - 2017-18 Return Period - October Status - Submitted

nmadhu (accounts) (32 Points)
Replied 14 January 2018

Hello , My name is madehu from visakhapatnam.

Are you received any solution to this probelm, if so , please tell to me how to rectify that problem.. 

Tushar Ambalia (2 Points)
Replied 14 January 2018

I am also getting this same error while filing GSTR1 quaterly return for Dec 2017

Error! Authorized Signatory details not found or user not regitered.

Manic Mod (4 Points)
Replied 14 January 2018

Errors everywhere. Filling gstr3b checksum validation failed error. Filling gstr1 Error! Authorized Signatory details not found or user not regitered. Pathetic GSTN

sanjays (director) (22 Points)
Replied 14 January 2018

GABBAR SINGH TAX  #MeTOO

Error One  Invoice uploaded was not Showing up on GST portal  after uploading. invoices Showed up like a Miracle after One Day. after last date to Submit GSR1 has passed that is 10 JAN 2018.

Error 2 Error! Authorized Signatory details not found or user not regitered.  

this error is creeping up on attempt to sign GSTR1  with EVC and OTP .

Indian Government Should Solve All Errors on GST Portal and Extend Last date to file GST Returns.

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant) (699 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

I too have the same problem for Oct-Dec quarter GSTR-1 filing.  I had no problem in filing July and Aug-Sep, which I filed well in advance. How can now this problem come up suddenly?

SANTHAKUMAR (Senior Accountant) (25 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

still coming

shiv bahadur singh (8 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

Vikas (Business) (353 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

Since, GST is new implementation and Govt's system is also not properly working. Govt. should co-opearate with dealers and professinals. At least for current year there should be no penalty and interest. As it's a new system and everybody has no idea what is happening on the portals. what error is for what kind of non-compliance. But nobody wants to knock the door of the Govt. All persons are debating with each other. No body has problem of any body. 

Jalees Ahmed (9 Points)
Replied 15 January 2018

Kindly find the answer to the above question in my blog link is given below

https://magnetinfo1.blogspot.in/2018/01/update-regarding-signatory-details-not.H T M L?m=1

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: