Enjoyment makes life happy..

ENJOYMENT MAKES LIFE HAPPY


A lady was walking down the street when she was
accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking
homeless woman who asked her for a couple of
dollars for dinner.
She took out her wallet, got out ten dollars and
asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy wine
with it instead of dinner?"
"No, I had to stop drinking years ago", the homeless
woman told her.
"Will you use it to go shopping instead of buying
food?" the lady asked.
"No, I don't waste time shopping," the homeless
woman said.
"I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."
"Will you spend this on a beauty salon instead of
food?"
"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless woman. "I
haven't had my hair done in 20 years!"
"Well, I'm not going to give you the money. Instead,
I'm going to take you out for dinner with my husband
and me tonight." The homeless Woman was shocked,
"Won't your husband be furious with you for doing
that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty
disgusting."
The lady said, "That's okay. It's important for him to
see what a woman looks like after she has given up
shopping, hair appointments, and wine.
devilcool

Replies (2)

 

     Hehehe........good 1

Thanxx...cool

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details