Engineer meets Top management

A woman in a hot air balloon realized she was lost. She reduced

altitude and spotted a man below. She descended a bit more and

shouted, "Excuse me Sir, can you help me? I promised a friend, I would

meet him an hour ago but I don't know where I am."

 

 

The man below replied, "You're in a hot air balloon hovering

approximately 30 feet above the ground. You're between 40 and 41

degrees north latitude and between 59 and 60 degrees west longitude."

 

 

''You must be an engineer," said the lady balloonist.

 

 

"I am", replied the man. 'How did you know?'

 

 

''Well", answered the lady in the balloon, "everything you told me is

technically correct, but I have no idea what to make of your

information, and the fact is I'm still lost. Frankly, you've not been

much help to me at all. If anything, you've delayed my trip even

more."

 

 

The engineer below responded, "You must be in Top Management."

 

 

''I am", replied the lady balloonist, "but, how did you know?''

"Well," said the Engineer, "You don't know where you are, or where

you're going. You made a promise, which you've no idea how to keep,

and you expect people beneath you, to solve your problems."

Replies (1)

good one!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Assistant

Malhotra Rajesh & Associates

New Delhi

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details