Eligibilty for aticles

I am a B.com graduate with 80% aggregate !

I have cleared CPT and regestered for IPCC in 2011 and not passed any group till date...

I have not regestered for the ITT and orientation yet!..
Am I eligible for the articleship according to the amendments made now??
or do I have to go for any other process to be eligilble to do my articles???

please help...

P.S:I have paid the exam fee for IPCC nov 2012...and do not want to skip my attempt!!!

 

Replies (1)

vani as you are already a registered student of ipcc and cleared cpt

you do not fall in the criteria of direct entry and there is no such procedure available so it is recommended to pass first group of ipcc and then join articleship.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details