edit stock items in sales invoice and insert new in between

While I create a sales invoice in invoice mode, I miss some items and later when I realize it I want to edit it and want to insert the item in between the other items, but I don't know how to do it. Right now, I have to insert the missing items at the end of the invoice, but it should be inserted at the proper order so I'm looking for a way to do it.
Replies (1)

I hope you are refering to Tally Invoice creation.


Even I am facing the same problem one way to deal with it is to delete the entry and to make a fresh entry by giving it in the order you need.

 

Bit tedious in case there are many entries but no other way i belive.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details