Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Balasaheb (proprietor)     09 May 2017

Economics of CA course

As an avrage, for CA one has to spend minimum 21+4=25 years of life, and will get starting salary Rs 30 to 40,000/- pm
As compare to others it is very low.
If someone done 2 years course after 12th, He will be owner of business with monthly income of Rs Rs 30 to 40,000/- in 3/4 years. at the age of 23/24 years.

8 Replies

Studentsca

Studentsca (CA Practice )     09 May 2017

A persons ability to earn does not depend merely on educational qualifications. A CA who starts his own practice earns very less as compared to a CA doing job. But that gradually changes. Similarly a person less qualified than a CA may earn more than a CA if he has the ability to do business. CA is a degree, what you make of it is upto you.
2 Like
CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     09 May 2017

Yes agreed with studentsca. I didnt complete my CA but still i m earning 60000 to 80000/- p.m. Also a complete CA offerrd a job below me ( double time & half pay than me) in my office.
So overall depends on persons capability
3 Like
CA Rashmi Gandhi

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant)     09 May 2017

But ICAI have to decide some minimum amount for such a prestigious profession. Because it always feel if we cant get required return after such a hard work.
1 Like
SUSHANT KUMAR

SUSHANT KUMAR (Employed)     10 May 2017

I totally agreed with studentca...C.A is the prefix that everyone desires to add before his name. u can't judge a person who is earning more than a C.A in terms of money value. Money is also earned by doing anything like by thelawala, fruitseller etc.Even these persons earns lot money more than as compared to many big corparates job. Why Mr. Balasaheb demotivating students, u don't know the power of C.A. 90% of CFOs of listed co. are C.As. They serve the country by their finance skills by employment with industry or by involving in practice. There are many C.As I know who are earning crores of rupees. It's upon u how to grab opportunities. whether u have to earn 30-40k pm or Lacs.
Balasaheb

Balasaheb (proprietor)     10 May 2017

overall survey of education shows success %
CA. 5% , Technical 95%
Balasaheb

Balasaheb (proprietor)     10 May 2017

Medical 90,
as compare to hardship in examination CA are getting less than others.
exceptional cases do not represent the whole situation.

(Guest)
I am a Chartered Accountant and I am proud to be one.if you think that CA is not a good profession then it's OK. it's your choice. No point in debating this issue.
CA Himanshu Bansal

CA Himanshu Bansal (Risk Manager)     11 May 2017

Originally posted by : Balasaheb
As an avrage, for CA one has to spend minimum 21+4=25 years of life, and will get starting salary Rs 30 to 40,000/- pm As compare to others it is very low. If someone done 2 years course after 12th, He will be owner of business with monthly income of Rs Rs 30 to 40,000/- in 3/4 years. at the age of 23/24 years.

But you have not factored in the growth which one can earn with experience and qualification, both going hand in hand. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register