Updated Online video classes available for CA,CS,CMA for May20 and Nov20 batch. Call: 1800-3000-0505

E-WAY BILL

Anoop Mohan   17 January 2020

Anoop Mohan

1 likes  14 points

| My Other Post

I have generated an E-way bill on 10-01-2019 for an Invoice. But due to vehicle breakdown the transporter were unable to transport the machine so the we kept the machine in Transporters yard. We could not cancel the E-way bill as 72 hrs were ended. Two days back new vehicle were arranged but there came another problem as the validity period of E-Way bill expired and period allowed to extend the e-way bill also ended. So I have tried to generate new E-Way bill for same that isn't possible also. Please help me guys Is there any option to generate another E-Way bill for same invoice or to extend the Current expired invoice?

1 Like
avater

Ganapathi Kamath   18 January 2020

Ganapathi Kamath

16 likes  227 points

View Profile | My Other Post

A simple trick is to add Zero before the invoice number and try.

avater

mohan sehgal (Chief Executive/Managing Partner)     18 January 2020

mohan sehgal
Chief Executive/Managing Partner 
 54 points

You can modify the TRANSPORT DETAILS on the original E WAY BILL on the Portal itself.

Mohan  Sehgal

Anoop Mohan   18 January 2020

Anoop Mohan

1 likes  14 points

E-way bill validity expired. So no option is available to modify transporter details

avater

mohan sehgal (Chief Executive/Managing Partner)     18 January 2020

mohan sehgal
Chief Executive/Managing Partner 
 54 points

No Sir;We modified an E WAY BILL on portal;TRANSPORT DETAILS after 5 days from the original Date of the Eway Bill....The E Way Bill was modified with the new transport details with the same original Eway Bill no.

Only catch is if Part B is already filled,then the modification has to be done by the first Transporter and if the Part B is not filled;then the Sender of goods will have to modify.

Mohan  Sehgal

Anoop Mohan   18 January 2020

Anoop Mohan

1 likes  14 points

I have tried to update Part B but it shows a message that E-way bill validity expired.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here