Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

CA Swati Mishra (CA)     23 July 2009

E-filing Acknowledgement through email

Hello Everyone,

I have a query with regards to acknowledgement receipt from banglore. Please guide me.

I have done e-filing for my clients for the asst. year 2009-10 and had sent it to banglore for acknowledgement. I have also received the acknowledgement of the same along with the Receipt Nos. by email for almost all the returns except a few where because of some clerical mistake wrong email id is quoted in the return.

Now i m not able to get the acknowledgement of those where wrong email id is quoted. Also on the Income Tax Site the information available is only that it has been processed at banglore but the receipt no. is not displayed there.

Please guide me in this reference.

Thanks in Advance.

6 Replies

cnpatel

cnpatel (CA Practice )     14 September 2009

Hi

we are having same problem - in few returns email id is misspelled. If you have got some solution, pls share with me.

Thanks

ARDHENDU BHATTACHARYA

ARDHENDU BHATTACHARYA (TAX PRACTIONER)     14 September 2009

Hello Swati

I had similar problems and sent mail to ask @ incometaxindia.gov.in alongwith the relavant info. They solved it very expeditely.

Regards

1 Like
shreya

shreya (Articled Assistant)     22 September 2009

Hey,

Swati no need to contact anywhere,just login and check e-filing return status from My account after logging in.You will be able to know whether ITR is received by Department in Bangalore.If it is received just click on on words ITR Received u will immediately get receipt.

1 Like
HITESH

HITESH (CA STUDENT)     26 September 2009

Hi swati,

I got the your point.

Please click on the below link.

https://incometaxindiaefiling.gov.in/portal/login.do and than enter USER ID and PASSWARD

AFTER ENTERED IN THE ACCOUNT JUST CLICK

01) MY ACCOUNT

02) E-FILING PROCESSING STATUS

03) SELECT ASSESSMENT YEAR

04) SUBMIT

after completion of this process you can see the status of the Return and also download the ACKNOWLEDGEMENT by just click on ITR V Received.

Thanking You

HITESH - CA STUDENT

FROM AHMEDABAD

CA.Tarun Maheshwari

CA.Tarun Maheshwari (CA, DISA)     27 September 2009

TO Shreya,

Thanks a lot. I was not aware of this utility given on incometax website and facing problems. Now my problems of not getting reciepts is over.

imthiyaz

imthiyaz (Tax software Devt professional)     27 September 2009

there is option in it site to dwnld recipt in IT site . login using client id . in my account downld reciept

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register