E-filing

Last year I filled my ITR (online) with help of any other person. Now, I want to file my iTR himself, for review purpose I needed last year uploaded ITR. How can I get the same.

In year ITR, e-mail id is mentioned of other person. Now, on the portal I changed the e-mail ID
 

Replies (5)
Originally posted by : CA Mohit Garg

Last year I filled my ITR (online) with help of any other person. Now, I want to file my iTR himself, for review purpose I needed last year uploaded ITR. How can I get the same.
In year ITR, e-mail id is mentioned of other person. Now, on the portal I changed the e-mail ID
 

Income tax return filed for earlier assesment years, i.e. complete ITR form can not be downloaded from the income tax e-filing website. Only Acknowledgement can be downloaded, i.e. ITR-V (from my account, my return section).

Hi Mohit,

Login into income tax website using you credentials (Hope you have that). Go to "My accounts" and click on "Get uploaded XML of AY 11 12". It would prompt you for acknowledgement number abd CPC order passed date.

After you enter the required details it will e mail you the revised XML file in which you can see the details of Income tax return.

Originally posted by : CA CS Kumarpal Jain

Hi Mohit,
Login into income tax website using you credentials (Hope you have that). Go to "My accounts" and click on "Get uploaded XML of AY 11 12". It would prompt you for acknowledgement number abd CPC order passed date.
After you enter the required details it will e mail you the revised XML file in which you can see the details of Income tax return.

Thanks for the update Sir. Has been away from work for sometime, so did not knew about this latest feature.

I tried the same, but not received till now.

I think they are sending the same on the e-mail used to upload the return.

 

Thanks Deepak.

They take atleast 2 to 3 working days to process your request and i think they send to the e mail id updated on portal. Anyways you can call on ASK Call Center 18001801961.
 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details