Doubt about new articles guidelines..

just few hours back my friends told me that any student who completed their ITT and ORIENATION programess can join in articleship befor 30sep...i dont know it is true or not?

 

 

can u please help me..

i have completed both courses but not completed my ipcc course...

Replies (2)
This for graduates etc. who r exempted cpt.

Hi Friends,

Please guide me whether  I could get register for articleship  as per the new notification? 

I have cleared my B.com and CPT both  in 2008, and 2 days back  I paid my examination fee for IPCC  Nov 2012 exam. So if possible I'l get register now itself for articleship. Please let me know whether I can do so?

Mail.Id:  hari.prasad.rk @ gmail.com

Date: 22/08/2012

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details