Dormant company

Ankit Gupta (Learner)     07 January 2013

Ankit Gupta
Learner 
 182 likes  1552 points

| My Other Post

Hello my dear friends, please help me out by your valuable suggestions regarding my querry. 

ther's a Private limited company (our client) which was incorporated on 09/08/1981 and recently i saw that the company is showing it's status on MCA site as DORMANT. Kindly familiasrise with me this word. and i also referred Companies act's section 560 so as to uderstand it clearlyand have understood, but I don't know what is to be done if the company goes dormat and we want it to be normal again/. 

Please give all your replies as what is the procedure to follow/ any link or source. 

Regards, 
Ankit Gupta 

ANAND S (student)     07 January 2013

ANAND S
student 
 8 likes  162 points

View Profile | My Other Post

For Normalising a dormant company first u need to file form 61 and after approval of the application, the company shall be provided 21 days to file all the annual return and balance sheets for the required financial years. In case all the required filings are done within 21 days, then the status of the company shall be changed to ‘Active’. However, in case, all the required filings are not done within 21 days, status of
the company shall be changed back to ‘Dormant’.

Source: kindly refer Form 61 Help file available in MCA Web site

avater

MOHIT SALUJA (PRACTICING CS Jalandhar 9914558709)     07 January 2013

MOHIT SALUJA
PRACTICING CS Jalandhar 9914558709 
 194 likes  4270 points

View Profile | My Other Post

The word Domant means that teh company has done nothing means no filing has been done for a long time with MCA by the company. in that case teh status given by MCA to taht company is Dormant i.e. in actice company. For this you have o file Form 61 to make it active andto file the documents i.e. annual filing with MCA within 21 days. You may strike off the company if you do not want to make it actice comapny by fiing form FTE

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »