Don't let age get in the way!

Age is meaningless with regards to our dreams

I bet at least one of you reading this is saying to your self that I am a bit off my rocker, right? Even so I still stand true to this belief. Rarely a day goes by that someone doesn't e-mail me about being surprised by the fact that I am only 26 (I am not really sure why it surprises people, but it does).

By the same token I have a friend that is many years older then me yet lives each day filled with the spirit of a teenager! Her zest for life seems to over flow. Being around my friend is a constant reminder that living and enjoying life is an ageless thing. My friend the way I see it we have a choice.

We can accept that we are to young to achieve our goals or we can simply go after them with all our hearts. By the same token we can say to ourselves we are too old to move towards our goals, or we can say "life has taught me that I can in fact achieve that which I set out after". The bottom line is simple. No matter what age we are there's no better time then now to set out after our dreams.
Replies (5)

nice... "Age never matters"

Beautiful thought...

 I like this line very much "No matter what age we are there's no better time then now to set out after our dreams"

It's absolutely true...age can't be a bar so far as putting in efforts for achieving one's cherished dreams is concerned.

Originally posted by :D @ K
" It's absolutely true...age can't be a bar so far as putting in efforts for achieving one's cherished dreams is concerned. "

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details