CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

documents for new registration

CA Ashritha PB (Ashritha & Associates)     07 September 2018

CA Ashritha PB
Ashritha & Associates 
 2 likes  116 points

| My Other Post

Is consent letter from owner of building will suffice for the proof of place of business for GST new registration?
Where property is in the name of his mother.
Is rental agreement is required?


CARadhikaBhinde (proprietor)     07 September 2018

 2 likes  64 points

View Profile | My Other Post

consent letter will b suffice


Vinod Babu   07 September 2018

Vinod Babu

 2211 likes  24106 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Yes, consent letter and electricity bill is enough.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Trending Tags
GST Live Class    |    x