DO U REALLY WANT to Be A Chartered Accountant? ENTER HERE

(Guest)

Why u want to become a chartered accountant?

Go through following to justify that, do u really want to be a chartered accountant?

I suggest all CA STUDENTS AND CA's to read below mentioned part and ask himself or herself that-

1) whether doing audit or ca job is his / her  dream work? From childhood?

2) Do I have passion for accounting work?

3) Do i look at ca's work with same interest like i have interst in other things? Do i get out of world pleasure while doing audit work? Do i really feel relaxed at office than at a "college katta" with my friends?

4) Is doing accounting work my hobby? If god asked me the best thing i want to do....  will i select thing like tallying a balancesheet or doing consolidation of a company? Really?

5) Do i really want to be an accountant ? If all opportunities like "good job, high salary and high reputation in the society" etc. removed will i be interested in doing the same accounting work?

I guess, very few people will get affirmative answers from their heart.

No doubt, one may like (accounting) figures, but he should try to do the work of  his interest., and i think this will make the life happy....

BASED ON ABOVE 5 POINTS, HERE YOU JUST HAVE TO MENTION THE BASIC REASON WHY YOU SELECTED CA COURSE ?  

REMEMBER : You should get the proper answer from ur heart within 2 seconds. If not, then assume that, u can not justify urself about ur decision to join ca course. 

[ KINDLY NOTE THAT, I AM IN NO WAY TRYING TO DISCOURAGE ANYONE, NOR I AM DISCOURAGED TO CONTINUE CA COURSE. I WILL COMPLETE MY COURSE. ITS JUST A FREE DISCUSSION AFTER CONSIDERING LESSONS GIVEN IN "3 IDIOTS" MOVIE. SERIOUSLY, WE ALL HAVE TO THINK ON THIS MATTER. ]

REGARDS,

KARAN JOSHI

[DISCLAIMER: ABOVE MENTIONED VIEWS ARE MY PERSONAL VIEWS ONLY AND THEY MAY BE WRONG]