Do i need to submit form 112

I would like to have a clear guidance on whether should i submit form 112

 

I have completed my B.sc undergraduation degree from 2005-2008

I purused ICWA right from foundation level from 2006 & completed final in 2011.

 

I pursued CA PEI in 2007 & after completing inter in 2009 joined articleship & registered for it in 2009 April

now on termination should i give form 112 .

I m really confused , kindly help out as i get various diverse views

 

 

Replies (2)

“Without the previous permission of the Council, obtained on application made in the approved form, no articled assistant shall, during the period of his service as an articled assistant, take any other course of study or training, whether academic or professional, or engage in any business or occupation.”

 

 

https://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=4998

so can i proceed to submit form 112 such tat my articleship wil not be cancelld

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details