Direct scheme registration Facts

I'm an Article entered this Field  through Direct Entry Scheme...

I registered my self on Sept 12th and i was eligible to write exams on May.

I decided to write  my Exams on November as i dont want to take extra tension of  the exams.

As per the rules whenever  (it May be November of after 3yrs)   I write the exams I must complete my ITT & Orietation before  7months of registration; That is within March 2013...

Now the problem is that ,As the Resolution is new every person has joined through this Scheme and the ITT & Orientation Classes are full and overloaded with extra class and students.

I registered in bangalore for class and i got Waiting list Number of 281.which will not be  done within March...sadsad

Please Suggest me what to do in this situation.

Your Comments are valuable for me....laughlaugh

Thanks in Advance...yes

Replies (5)

I got March batch in mysore branch, last week i enrolled, cancle your DD and join for Mysore branch....

itz not easy ashwin...i hav ma articlship to attend in bangalore....

Ohhhhhhhhhh Ok

Completing ITT n Orientation within 7 months clause(for direct entry candidates) is for candidates attempting exam in May 2013. As you planning to take exam in Nov-13 it would not be a problem to u

I got this info from chapter, Try checking with them 

i asked in Banglore ICAI branch...they said the above...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details