Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Din disabled

Dipjyoti Majumdar (CA in service & CS. dipmaj@ rediffmail.com )   (3414 Points)

21 December 2012  

I saw this query in some other forum --

"Can you suggest on the point that "DIN has been disabled, Form 32 needs to be filed."

Thought of placing this here because with disabled DIN how to fill Form 32.


 2 Replies

Varsha (CS) (130 Points)
Replied 21 December 2012

If DIN is disabled you can apply for new DIN  and hence file form 32. New Din is now alloted online itself.



Arvind Khemka (practicing CA) (210 Points)
Replied 29 December 2012

Apply DIN 4 updating ur income tax pan card details...within 24 hrs DIn will b enabled again

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags