Dhiraj Jain (Chartered Accountant) (19 Points)

11 March 2008  

please suggest,

Any person who was Director since 1990 of the Company died without taking DIN and now Form 32 for his death need to be filed, How form 32 can be filed, as before filing form32 din3 need to be filed.