Dil or dil se study ? part 5

(Guest)

Now after understanding the concept of “let go”. Its time to use these words in our real life. Now almost 80% of the students who are doing CA are in relationship. And they almost have to bear the emotional drama every now and then.

Why that happen so …why life becomes so complicated after love;(?

When you question me for a simple answer
I don't know what to say,

This are the general question that occur in one’s mind. But actually we don’t understand the real innocence of our life.

Insecurity ……. Somewhat ,Somewhere ,  we are really insecure about our loved1 ..this is the main big reason ., for example …..if you have an argument with your father, you may feel guilty:/ . but you will still not say sorry to him ;(. because deep in your heart , you know that he already understand your emotions and can feel your sorry.And next time when you meet with your father, he meets in the same way , as like nothing had happened

But on the other side , when our loved 1 tells us to do something , or say those things by which we get hurt, or we may hurt, we don’t realize the real value of relationship.

Tujhe yaad na meri aayi kisi se ab kya kehna …dil roya ki ankh bhar aayi kisi se ab kya kehna ….

yaad me teri naina tarse tujhe bulaye re ....

we just focus on this point that how he/she can do such things?

It’s not the real caring. She /he should find a better partner . Its enough. I cant bear this emotional trauma.

But instead we should realize that no one can know any1 in a year or so on…Just like your parents understand you because u become kid to elder in front of their eyes. They know your every trait. Which the other person is unable to do .So if such emotional trauma occurs , u need to make yourself realize that it is not real love but  certainly an insecurity.because loved1 cant leave your hand no matter whatever be the conditions, circumstances, or changes in life:P.

Ignorance-----  this is the second thing that persons face when they are not accepted by the other 1…why its so .. we still tend to focus where did I go wrong ? we were good friends atleast. We know each other so much …then how all these crap got happen ….

But now we don’t realize that if we were wrong , we had accepted our fault . But if the other person cant feel the real emotion behind our sorry:( , then how can he / she be the best life partner. SO why to be sad about this thing. Love is not about being selfish. It is simply based upon the wish which is carried by the wheels of trust.

So if some1 doesn’t trust you , then he/she is unable to know you in such a big time of friendship.Then it is better to let go the person.

Usane Kaha Too Kaun Hai, Maine Kaha Ulfat Teri
Usane Kaha Takata Hai Kya, Maine Kaha Surat Teri
Usane Kaha Chaahata Hai Kya, Maine Kaha Chaahat Teri
Maine Kaha Samajha Nahee, Usane Kaha Kismat Teri.

Not in any way love shows you the  circle of pain …but still we suffer. Because we are unable to know the real meaning of love. Remember just  one thing ….

Love should be only the power to go ahead not a weakness to pull you back in the tears of sorrow.

so now i wanna end this series with all other parts ..

DIl se study part 4 ...

Dil se part 3....

Dil se study part 2 ....

Dil se study ...part 1

Regards

Naina….