EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE
EASYOFFICE

Query on GSTR 3B

Page no : 9

sunil (executive) (22 Points)
Replied 09 August 2017

Hi

after filling of GSTR 3B, the check box of  acknoledgement not tick, meas check box field is disable.

pls help 

krishna maurya (Accountant ) (50 Points)
Replied 10 August 2017

Do dealers who are under the composition scheme also fill gstr3b form?

krishna maurya (Accountant ) (50 Points)
Replied 10 August 2017

Do dealers who are under the composition scheme also fill gstr3b form?

Vinod Araveti (Practicing CA) (1180 Points)
Replied 10 August 2017

Persons registered under composition scheme are not required to file GSTR-3B

Umesh V Naig (Statutory Analyst) (452 Points)
Replied 10 August 2017

For my query asked " whether foreigners purchased locally which type of GST to be applied viz SGCT+CGST / or IGST

The answer by expert given is " IGST " i want to know the notification if any for the same.

Mr. Mishra (Others) (95 Points)
Replied 10 August 2017

Originally posted by : Umesh V Naig
website is ready you can go ahead with filing but see that following are taken care

1. closing stock as on 30.6.2017 ( invoice no / date / hsn / rate /qty/ value / VAT no to be mentioned )

Originally posted by : satya
Good News !!!

Opening Input Tax Credit can be claimed in Form GSTR-3B under heading ITC-others.

what about those who were not registered earlier with any kind of authorities(vat/tin etc..)

shall they wait for TRANS-2 form (as closing stock is there, but no VAT number or bill/invoice available) (no inter-state purchase was done)

or it will be better to just forget the ITC of old stock in this particular case ?

Replied 10 August 2017

vinod ji

my querry was " Foreigners purchasing in india and taking along with them " they can claim duty / taxes so paid as per invoice at the Port of leaving"

We charge only IGST since "Foreigners" are non-resident and only outside state supply is effected.

Any notification or law under reference can be of help in understanding 

could you pl help

Rakesh Mishra (207 Points)
Replied 10 August 2017

No, because system is not yet ready to take it

Replied 10 August 2017

But there is no column for Stock in hand 30-06-2017 input credit  

Eligible ITC

Details
(A) ITC Available (whether in full or part)
(1) Import of goods
(2) Import of services
(3) Inward supplies liable to reverse charge (other
than 1 & 2 above)
(4) Inward supplies from ISD...........................(Input service Distributor )
(5) All other ITC ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................      Can we include all purchases under IGST/ CGST&SGST and closing stock ITC to the extent sold in July- correct or not
(B) ITC Reversed
(1) As per rules 42 & 43 of CGST Rules
(2) Others
(C) Net ITC Available (A) – (B)
(D) Ineligible ITC
(1) As per section 17(5)
(2) Others

ButBut

Vijay Bhand (338 Points)
Replied 10 August 2017

Dear all
Important about 3B
A webinar delivered on 9.8.17 by Shri Shashi bhushan VP - GSTN nicely explained how to file 3B please go through by video available in Youtube , also please note that Credit of Cenvat as on 30.6.17 can not mention in 3B but file through TRAN1 only. As per webinar. pls make sure.
1 Like

Replied 10 August 2017

vinod ji my querry was " Foreigners purchasing in india and taking along with them " they can claim duty / taxes so paid as per invoice at the Port of leaving" We charge only IGST since "Foreigners" are non-resident and only outside state supply is effected. Any notification or law under reference can be of help in understanding could you pl help Read more at: /forum/details.asp?quote=1686466&mod_id=413870&offset=13#reply

Originally posted by : vinod araveti
Dear Umesh,

I did't get your pont. the notifaction for what you are asking ?

Vinod Araveti (Practicing CA) (1180 Points)
Replied 10 August 2017

Dear umesh,

Asper section 8 of IGST act, supply to tourist should be considered as interstate supply... As per section 15 of IGST act, any IGST paid by tourist can be given as refund.. So by combined reading of the both sections .. tourist can get the refund of the IGST paid by them.

alok ranjan (open ) (114 Points)
Replied 11 August 2017

Dear Mr vikram,

As per section 39 rule 61(5) of CGST Act, 2017, provided that if GSTR-1, GSTR-2 & GSTR-3 DATE extended then a summrised return GSTR3B filed by the assessee, In this provision it is also mentioned that if GSTR 3B not submited within prescribed time then penalty of 100 Rs/Day but subject to maximum 5000/-. Note: But don't take any tention, since it is first time so government has exempt from the penalty if GSTR 3b not filed upto 20th August.

Regards

Alok Ranjan

alok ranjan (open ) (114 Points)
Replied 11 August 2017

Dear Ashwani,

As pe sec 39 rule 61(5), If due date of GSTR-1,2 & 3 extended then GSTR-3B Filed by the assessee. since it is summrised return only 6 things which is required to be mentioned. It may be noted that GSTR-3B applicable for only 2 months return JULY & August. 

Note: For july months GSTR-1 2 & 3 also filed but after filing GSTR 3B. Due date of GSTR-1 & 2 extended 5ths september & 10th september respectively. we summrised GSTR 3B for your refrense. pls seen my attached file.

You easily file GSTR-3B after reading my attached file.

Regards

Alok Ranjan

Attached File : 796593 20170811100534 gstr 3b.xlsx downloaded: 180 times

khushboo reengusia (AM) (24 Points)
Replied 11 August 2017

Can anybody clarify in GSTR 3B where do we put taxable value of all normal trading inward goods (purchases)

Also please clarify whether all expenses incurred in course of furtherance of business on which I have paid GST but not allowed as per 17(5) of CGST act needs to be given in Return for allowance in Income tax return....

Please reply

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: