Easy Office

Query on GSTR 3B

Page no : 6

Deepak sharma (Learner) (1431 Points)
Replied 05 August 2017

it is available now
Originally posted by : Ashwini Walimbe
yeah actually it would be very difficult to handle if it doesn't come in a next few days cz still no one knows how much time it takes for upolading and what all errors it will throw out

Rajnikant S Pandit (12 Points)
Replied 05 August 2017

On 7th August gst portal is going to release gstr-3b utility.

Ramachandran S (Chartered Accountant) (699 Points)
Replied 05 August 2017

GSTR-3B is now available in the portal. GSTR-1 comes first because invoice-wise details can be loaded. GSTR-3 is for furnishing few data on a summary basis and not invoice-wise basis. Hence, minor delay in release of GSTR-3B is not a real problem at all.

vuppala srikar (20 Points)
Replied 05 August 2017

GSTR-3B is just only provisional basis that is applicable only for the months of July and August and later you need to file Gstr 3 for the same months after filing gst 1 and Gstr 2 and if they found any differences with the provisional GSTR-3b they refund the tax if any

vuppala srikar (20 Points)
Replied 05 August 2017

GSTR-3B is just only provisional basis that is applicable only for the months of July and August and later you need to file Gstr 3 for the same months after filing gst 1 and Gstr 2 and if they found any differences with the provisional GSTR-3b they refund the tax if any

satya (Executive Excise) (1839 Points)
Replied 07 August 2017

GSTR-3B is available online form only, the dylama only we have to pay July-17 liability thru CASH deposit, because there is no option to enter/put JUN-17 closing CENVAT/VAT/ST balances.

SANTHOSH JACOB (Finance Professional) (30 Points)
Replied 07 August 2017

Since GSTR 3 is only provissional one, the input credit available against Opening stock are not available for set off in the same, and it is said to be adjustable at the time of filing GSTR1 and GSTR2 .. but the question is the stock data filing due date is 30-09-2017 , but all these GSTR Returns are due before the stock data filing ... how registrants can link their input on stock with their Returns on line ..

RAJA P M ("Do the Right Thing...!!!")   (127058 Points)
Replied 07 August 2017

Originally posted by : SANTHOSH JACOB
Since GSTR 3 is only provissional one, the input credit available against Opening stock are not available for set off in the same, and it is said to be adjustable at the time of filing GSTR1 and GSTR2 .. but the question is the stock data filing due date is 30-09-2017 , but all these GSTR Returns are due before the stock data filing ... how registrants can link their input on stock with their Returns on line ..

Dear SANTHOSH JACOB.,

I think also the same. But, i'm still waiting. Bcoz., We have time upto Aug-20th.

One more Govt. Can't ll be loss his people credit. So, options is before returns. Atleast State Tax (SGST) ll be Available at that time

1 Like

praveen chanahal (student) (34 Points)
Replied 07 August 2017

1. I just to ask that I case we file GSTR-3B then how can we c/f our old vat ITC bcz there is no coloum for ITC c/f in GSTR-3B.
  2. In case I paid tax in according with GSTR_3B then what will happen in case of refund of tax in GSTR-3 of July month.

raj (business) (17 Points)
Replied 08 August 2017

You can file GST Trans-1 and/or Trans-2... 

satya (Executive Excise) (1839 Points)
Replied 08 August 2017

As of now there is such downloadable file/upload option in GST portal .

sunil chavan (Excise (GST) & Store Executive)   (23 Points)
Replied 08 August 2017

I have a query about inter unit transfer with in intra state under single registration. Sale information where to fill in GSTR-3B pl. let me know, very urgent.

Sunil chavan

Anurag Suresh kulkarni (Tax & Audit Associate) (137 Points)
Replied 08 August 2017

Hello,

Is payment of tax  for the month of July 2017 on or before 20/08/2017 compulsary? even though the due date for filing of return has been extended to 15/09/2015. If not then then we need not to report anything under payment of tax (6.1) in form GSTR-3B. 

Vijay Bhand (338 Points)
Replied 08 August 2017

latest on 3B Now available on GSTN n to be filed online in ir before 20th Aug 17 n also payment to be made of GST

Apurva Sevak (2 Points)
Replied 08 August 2017

GST 3B IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR OFFLINE, I SHOULD FILE ONLINE ONLY AND NOW AVAILABLE IN RETURNS TAB.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: