Not completed within time and to be taken long period

mahesh.namburu (Bangalore) (256 Points)

12 March 2014  
i am namburu mahesh in intermediate take mec group for subjectes of accountes and mathmatices. i happy with conpleted the intermediate in good markes. then start what. was the next step? then begin with career in ca . i joined the ca with mysister. i don't know which the course. was best .(my sister brilliant in studies) as equall joined the ca.then completed the foundation in (a professional institute) after that i joined the another institute for. completed the intermediate. but its take more attemptes but as parally i completed the. graduate and foudation in another professional course ,completed the extra curricules activites, articles .but till now i am not completed the ca inter .howerever not loose myconfidence till now anyhappening of problemes that i take easily positively, i hope ther will be complete mygoal (its my life ambision) . i am "learn not complwtwd within time its to be taken long time ". present i have experience to work an employee. if i study this course same again repeat. because life is not equally way. so. i pending the study . its easy for me . so keep rememberer ur life.ambitiones achieve within a proper time . and don't neglect important. time when study this course . so all the best for bright future in ca course. thankyou. mahesh.