Easy Office
LCI Learning

Service tax on manpower

Page no : 2

Ram kr. (Buisness) (883 Points)
Replied 27 July 2012

Dear Friends,

you mean to say under reverse charge machenism man power supplier raise a bill with 25% of service tax and balance 75% pay by service receiver. Am i right.

Ashwani Kumar (DGM Accounts) (22 Points)
Replied 14 September 2012

i just wants to know if service provider (manpower supplier) is Pvt ltd company and they are charging the service tax on their invoice, in this case the receiver,who is a corporate , is liable to pay the reverse service charge or not

Ashwani Kumar (DGM Accounts) (22 Points)
Replied 14 September 2012

My another question is if manpower supplier is Individual but he has his service tax number and is also charging the service tax on his invoice, and company is paying his full invoice value , even then 75% of service tax is liability of Service receiver (who is corporate) of his liablity is over if he is paying full invoice value including service tax to the supplier. 

Sandeep Arora (Learner) (139 Points)
Replied 09 October 2012

1. on what amount service tax will be levied either gross amount i.e inclusive of PF, ESI, Service charges, conveyance & refreshment charges, Payment to workmen (wages) OR only service charges portion.

2.  on what amount TDS to be deducted either inclusive of service tax @ 25% portion or 100% service tax. even paid by service provider and service receiver. 

Regards,

Sandeep Arora

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: