Ca is not a just course , but a passion as well.

(Guest)

Chartered Accountantancy is first qualificationn in the world to give professional status to accounting profession. Name of the accounting  qualification courses differ to country to country. But the services are same and statutory recognition are almost the same.In our country, this profession is highly given highly respect due to its contribution to accounting profession.

I have seen a lot of CA students persuing the course not for sake of money , but as aim to be a CA. They have lot of money . but still, they go for it. Eight lacs studentshas enrolled for CA course . This figures shows how the course has become one of the top professional in country. Some students are trying  their hard to complete CA for more five to six years or more  .Ask their passion to become CA. 

Quality of CA: There are some best exaples of CA who are rendering their services in top corporates and investment banks. The highest salary has gone upto63. Lacs ( Recruited by Olam International in 2009 Batch).Big acounting firms hires mostly CA for their accounting and auditing services across the whole world.But there is also some CA , who are working for just 25000/- Per Month, Still they are happy just  because , he/she is called CA and feel he has potential to reach the level of their other CA . This is a passaion . 

Like any other profession , some are highly intelligent , sinscere and hardworking , in the same ,CA are tmixed of all . We can t say all doctors are equal skilled and intellignet, We can say all IAS are equallly intelligbet or smart. This things is very much subjective.

To CWA or CWA students: We should avoid comparing these two accounting coures. It has been always heard CWA are trying to compare with CA . They speak against the CA. Even i have read Ex- President massage , how he spoke against CA. I just try to understand the reality. I searched alot of data , and found there is no comparision any where. Except by CWA. In my company , fresher CA are given higher salary and post than the CWA. Then what i can do as CWA, can i go to the managamnet of top company and fight ? No , they feel the way , thay have . It is one of big corporate house . If CWA feel bad towards such treatment., this is wrong .

Improvement in CA course : It is fact there is always scope of improvement in any course . All the person should try to provide inputs for bringing improvement in CA. 

CA is objective of some one ,it is  mottto of life for ca aspirants. The two wordsgive  diffrent recognition and respect  in the society.  Try two maintain the same  and become part of such noble profession and having glorious histry not only in India , but also across the world.The Name of the CA may be CPA or CGA , but aim is same . That is to maintain accounts of mankind: Just like god is one. But he is called by diffrent name.