Regarding CST/TIN

Maneesh (BA) (25 Points)

23 May 2011  

Hi all,

One of my friend told me that,this site is really helpful for TAX and account related queries. So,i hope some one will help me to clear my basic question.

On first week of april,i got my CST and TIN no for my own business. But,i didn't open any current account(using my company name) till now and also,my own business is currently on HOLD(from april).

Currently,I'm working in a MNC company. I got transfer now. So,i couldn't able to start my own business as i planned to start on april. Due to some financial reason,i have to stick with this MNC company for 5- 7 months. So,i may setup my company  again on october or November(Same place - where i registered to get TIN and CST).

My question is:

1. I'm not going to file any tax details(from APRIL to NOV) as my business is current on HOLD and not even opened any bank account(Current) using my company name.

Will this create any problem? Also,Is that fine - if come back on november and open a bank account(with my company name) using my TIN no - which i got on APRIL and starting this new business.

Thanks in advance.

- M