CCI Online Learning
50% OFF in CA/CS/CMA Subjects

CIBIL

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Demand and penality shown on dvat portal where there is no mismatch.

renu dutt (c a)     30 May 2019

renu dutt
c a 
 6 likes  230 points

| My Other Post

Drear experts, there is demand and penality shown on DVAT portal for the year 2014-15 first quarter on the site whereas there is no mismatch in the concerned period.Assessment for 2014-15 for CST is done but I am not able to apply for the C forms due to the blockage of the facility due to above demand. If I go to file objection there is no assessment order for the above demand so I can not file objection or appeal. On contacting DVAT office they are adamant that I should pay the due amount which comes around 5 lac, for which I have no liability. They are saying it is system mistake and they can not remove it. I don't know what to do after making endless visits to the DVAT office. There is no mismatch on the portal. My suppliers are demanding C forms. Pls help.

avater

Aditi Kaur (Practising CA)    1 September 2020

CCI Online Learning offers a library of courses for CA/CS/CMA Aspirants from the best faculties in India. Our top notch courses aim to make your journey from a student to a professional, a successful one. To promise a successful career as a professional CCI Online Learning also offers programs like Financial Modeling, MS Excel, IFRS/IND AS Certification Courses that will help you take your career to the next level. Check out the free demo videos here https://www.caclubindia.com/coaching/

avater

anoop (g.m accounts)     30 May 2019

anoop
g.m accounts 
 8 likes  214 points

View Profile | My Other Post

write to commissioner VAT of your ward

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »