debit note

dear advisors, what is mean "processed with error" in debit note of gstr1.

I unable to file my gstr1, because of the above issue. even enter the value in debit note, it's not showing the values in preview. I send snapshot to gst help desk also there is no response. kindly solve my problem to file my gstr1.
Replies (14)
You mean "DEBIT NOTE OR CREDIT NOTE "?
In your end,
1. Your "Credit Note" means your sales goods returned from your Customers with his Debit note / Purchase return...

2. Your "Debit Note" means Your Purchased goods returned to your Supplier with your Debit Note...


If you mean 1st one then you can show it in GSTR 1...
If you mean 2nd one then you can't show it in GSTR 1 return. It's shown in GSTR 2 return. Also your supplier ll be show it in his GSTR 1 return...
we raised the debit note, mean quality difference, so we raised the debit note against purchase goods. but, we adjusted in gstr3b
No Need show the Debit Note in your GSTR 1...
Its your inward supplies and it will be shown in GSTR 2 as inward supplies and Inward "Purchase Return"...
ohh thank u sir.
gud morning sir, RCM on GTA should show in gstr1 or gstr2
Good Day Sir.,

If You are the recipient then no need show the details in GSTR 1... It's your inward supplies it's in (GSTR 2)...


GSTR 1 is only for outward supplies...
Good morning raja sir, I my issuing credit note to customers for damage return by customer and I enter details of credit note but gstr1 portal showing invalid original invoice details and enter correct details What should I do sir

Very Good Day Mr. Prasad Patro

Please see the Picture....

1. Green - Original Sales Invoice & Date

2. Red - Credit Note No & Date...... 

The credit note is which Invoice referenced number then you can show the correct invoice details which is you are file in previous GSTR 1 returns

Sir . I issued credit note against the July month invoice next, should I required to show credit notes details in " no of documents" section only for those credit notes which are issued to b to b or b to c or both
Sir . I issued credit note against the July month invoice next, should I required to show credit notes details in " no of documents" section only for those credit notes which are issued to b to b or b to c or both
We have separate column for Registered and Unregistered related Credit note...
dear advisors, gud evening,I missed a bill in month of August 17, can I pay that gst in month of dec 17. kindly clarify my doubt

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details