swesri1 (ca)     20 July 2010

 6 likes  80 points

| My Other Post

hey members

i m pursuing my ca course with articleship and recently joined cwa course i want to know is there any requirement of permission to be sought from cwa institute (form to be filled in like CA )?????????


samarjit ghosh (student)     20 July 2010

samarjit ghosh
 15 likes  288 points

View Profile | My Other Post

yes u have fill up a form(don't remember the no.but likely to be 12a) and inform ur RO(chapter).remember u can join only one course along with CA.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here