Easy Office

CSV template for schedule 112a

Page no : 2

vinod kumar (pensioner) (34 Points)
Replied 13 September 2021

Presenting a picture

Attached File : 1463440 20210913193434 5538e3d3 f5ee 4e9b 846b 9032bb8f7227.jpeg downloaded: 507 times
1 Like

Subramanian M (2 Points)
Replied 17 November 2021

I am using offline utility for ITR-2. All OK except that the .csv file for schedule 112A when 'uploaded' does not fill the schedule.  Does it mean that if offline utility is used, 112A has to be filled manually? In my case there are 17 entries and so 17 X 13 entries and it was much easier to enter in the .csv file.

Kiranmayi kakarla (2 Points)
Replied 17 November 2021

Same issue, asking for "cost of acquisition even after entering the number

Prasadu Y (2 Points)
Replied 17 November 2021

Actually the CSV file it self use commas for separating all these data. So as another user rightly pointed your numbers

should not contain any commas. What happens is excel some time stores the numbers as 5,345 insted of 5345. so what you need to do is select all those columns and define as numbers ( select all, press control+1 and then declare them as numbers , and unselect comma separator). this will solve the problem.

Lakshya Chaplot (2 Points)
Replied 20 December 2021

Try manually reducing the number of decimal points to 1 or 2 (i.e reduce the precision of data value in that column). Worked for me! 

sanjeev naraynen (2 Points)
Replied 25 July 2022

enter dropdown can be solved by entering AE and BE as explained above and cost of acquisition error is solved by formatting all numeric data as numbers in excel.......

Rajjayme (Rajjayme) (24 Points)
Replied 14 September 2022

Hi there! If you are trying to upload a schedule 112a and it is not allowing you to select from the drop-down, it may be because the schedule is not in the correct format. You need to make sure the schedule is in a CSV file and that all the information is entered correctly. If you are still having issues with it, you should contact the accountant who created the schedule for help. Ultimately you can always reach for help at Okslides. They have a lot of experience in this field, and I bet they'll have an answer for you. Cheers!

Rajjayme (Rajjayme) (24 Points)
Replied 16 September 2022

Hi there! If you are trying to upload a schedule 112a and it is not allowing you to select from the drop-down, it may be because the schedule is not in the correct format. Ensure the schedule is in a CSV file and that all the information is entered correctly. If you are still having trouble, contact the accountant who created the schedule for help. Ultimately you can always reach for help at guys from https://okslides.com . They have a vast experience in this field, and I bet they'll have an answer for you. Cheers!

Anant Hardikar (Taxpayer) (31 Points)
Replied 06 July 2023

Thanks Amit AE and BE solves the eoors and upload was successful but for my interest could soone please explain how AE/ BE works?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: