CS latest fees for admition

Ranganath AAGJ (CA Final Student)     05 February 2008

Ranganath AAGJ
CA Final Student 
 147 points

| My Other Post

Dear friends

I want to join for CS course.. can anyone tell abt the fees for admition for CS Course

avater

Jitendra Satpal (Student)     05 February 2008

Jitendra Satpal
Student 
 2 likes  213 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Go to http://www.icsi.edu you will find all the details there.

avater

MOHIT MAHAJAN (LCS, ACA)     05 February 2008

MOHIT MAHAJAN
LCS ACA 
 227 likes  2040 points

Student fees with effect from 1st April 2004 F E E S (Rs.) A. FOUNDATION COURSE (i) Admission Fee 1000 (ii) Postal Tuition Fee 2000 B. INTERMEDIATE COURSE (i) Foundation Examination Exemption Fee 350 (ii) Registration Fee 1100 (iii) Postal Tuition Fee for Intermediate Course 3800 (iv) Postal Tuition fee for Foundation Course payable by (Non-Commerce graduates who are seeking exemption from passing the Foundation Course examination under clause (iii) of Regulation 38) 600 (120 per subject) C. FINAL COURSE Postal Tuition Fee 4200 D. REGISTRATION DE-NOVO Registration De-novo Fee 1100 Exemption from Foundation Examination Fee * 350 Exemption from Intermediate Examination Fee * 350 Extension of Registration Fee 300 Service Charges for Extension of Registration * 150 per Group Paperwise Exemption Fee 100 per subject Issue of Duplicate Identity Card Fee 50 Issue of Duplicate Pass Certificate Fee 50 Issue of Duplicate Marks Statement (after six months from the deceleration of result) 50 Verification of Marks Fee 100 per subject Issue of Transcriptt 100 per transcriptt Apprenticeship Training Fee 50 Licentiate Fee 200 * Wherever Applicable The fees stands revised w.e.f December 2006 examination onwards as per details given below : EXAMINATION FEE AMOUNT (in Rs.) (i) Foundation 875 Lump sum (ii) Intermediate 900 Per Group (iii) Final 750 Per Group

(Guest)

I was failed in foundation course of cs. Afterthat I went my village thatswise I cann't complete foundation course but now I am interested gor extention of my registeration for cs examination please will you tell me extention fee for my foundation course?

(Guest)

I am from Rajasthan. I want to join for CS course.. can anyone tell abt the fees for admition for CS Course.

avater

rajesh (Chartered Accountant)     23 March 2008

rajesh
Chartered Accountant 
 47 points

hi friends,

cs has one of the good sites dat provides in detailed information of the syllabus and course fees.go to the site www.icsi.edu and in that to the students section and you would get to know abt the fees details and the admission mechanism.

all the best.bye

(Guest)

Dear friends

I want to join for CS course.. can anyone tell abt the fees for admition for CS Course

sunilchoudhry @ rediffmail.com

(Guest)

Dear sir ,

Please Inform   us to about fee details and about coures, I just complected my B.com(III rd year  exm)  from Delhi University ( result awaited)

Contact No- 9210773080

Eligibility :-  for doing this  course .

(Guest)

I am a Bcom graduate working currently as Executive Secretary. I am residing in Mumbai

Would like to know the fee structure of intermediate course and the centre  address where I should go to take admission and the documents to be submitted along with the application form

(Guest)

Is there any exemption of papers in CS Course (New Syllabus) for Cost Accountants ?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here