Easy Office

CPT Results are out !!!

Page no : 4

Ravinder Singh (CA ) (56 Points)
Replied 17 July 2009

Congrats kckinn

rishabh (student) (40 Points)
Replied 17 July 2009

i want 2 recheck my cpt result  any  of copy rechecking................. plz hep me 4 dis regarding

rishabh (student) (40 Points)
Replied 17 July 2009

i want 2 recheck my cpt result  any   prudure  of copy rechecking................. plz hep me 4 dis regarding

Sri.Ramya.M (Pursuing C.A) (165 Points)
Replied 17 July 2009

three cheers to all who passed cpt

Ravish (CS, CA, B.Com) (187 Points)
Replied 17 July 2009

Hey all of u,

Many  Many Congrats for clearing CPT.

CA Karun Gupta (Practicing Chartered Accountant)   (312 Points)
Replied 18 July 2009

Congratulations to all who have qualified CPT..

shankar.m.p (ipcc student) (192 Points)
Replied 18 July 2009

hey .. wow .. passed cpt in my 1st attempt .. got 137 .. thanks guys .. the files 4 cpt in the site was very useful

shankar.m.p (ipcc student) (192 Points)
Replied 18 July 2009

congrats to all those who passed ... :)

Pratik K (Student) (3406 Points)
Replied 18 July 2009

Congratulations for those who pass

and best of luck to all for next steps.

Hitesh Kothari (Chartered Accountant M.No. - 134239)   (326 Points)
Replied 18 July 2009

Hi,

Congrats to all of you.................................

Thanks & Regards

Hitesh

CA KARTHIK (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (189 Points)
Replied 18 July 2009

Congratulations for those who have passed......

Keep ur confidence and rockon till you complete the course....

Welcome to the CA World.

CA.Shaleen Srivastava (CA , CWA*, Bcom(H)) (1999 Points)
Replied 18 July 2009

who is the topper??????????????????????

CA CS Amit Borade (Chief Accountant) (2828 Points)
Replied 18 July 2009

Hi Shaleen

Read this....

Results of the common proficiency tests of the institute of chartered accountants of India ( ICAI ) declared
Today, the results of Common Proficiency Test (Paper Pencil mode) held on 28th June, 2009 and Common Proficiency Tests (Online mode) held in March, April and May 2009 of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) have been declared. Ms. Praseeda Pandit of Bangalore topped the Paper Pencil mode Test with 96% marks. Mr. Divyesh Vijay of Jodhpur came 2nd with 95.5% marks. CPT is the entrance level route to Chartered Accountancy stream which every intending candidate has to clear before enrolling for the Professional state.

The Curriculum of the Chartered Accountancy Course has been designed, developed and maintained so that the members of the Profession can become the valued Trustees of the World Class Financial Competence, Good Governance and Competitiveness. A Chartered Accountant or ‘CA’ as commonly known, is a professional who has undergone high standards of theoretical education and practical training, and in the process, has passed final examination in Chartered Accountancy conducted by ICAI.

The ICAI conducts examinations all over the country, provides postal coaching, oral coaching and arranges practical training, enabling students to qualify for the profession. It conducts research and brings out handbooks and pamphlets on the subject of direct interest to the profession. It explores opportunities for the employment of its members. It also issues certificates of practice to its members and exercises disciplinary jurisdiction as a quasi-judicial authority over their profession and conduct. The Institute coordinates with universities on shaping their accountancy curriculum linked with the chartered accountancy course.

nimisha (CA Final) (146 Points)
Replied 18 July 2009

CONGRATS 2 all of U................!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE BEST FOR FUTURE ENDEAVOURS..............!!!!!!!!!!!

aashi gupta (C.A.final student) (59 Points)
Replied 18 July 2009

congrats to all.....and welcome

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: