CPT help

I want to know basics of accounts

Replies (12)
read study material. It's in details
yes..
prefer institute study material its better.
but I'm a science student I cant understand it
i advice you to take coaching in a good institute..
your problem will be solved.
for accounts u need coaching.
same pinch even I was science student for 11-12th

You can download free lectures for CPT-Accounts & other subjects from youtube on meraskill.com channel. These lectures are very useful. Alongwith them you MUST read Class-XI Accounts Textbook (NCERT or any ref. book) to strengthen your base. Even I was a Science student and did self-study for basic accounts from class-xi ncert textbook.

Understand Golden Rules of Accounting perfectly, whether you take coaching or learn yourself.

Get ur basics right.Start with a strong foundation.
Being a science student it may be difficult to understand basics thru self study . So join a good Institute
Myself, being a science student suffered a lot. I felt like Ishanth in my accounts class .So understand all d concepts clearly , enquire abt various Ref books and pracice well

I have also completed my cpt. but that time it was the time of physical classes but now we can attend online classes which is very beneficial and descripttttive for students. my brother is also starting his career in accounting. 

We acquire Offline Classes for CPT from CA Learning for him. Yoou can go and viisit their website. They have best faculties for all the CA Courses and provide Offline Learning.

You can see their Video Lectures on YouTube

Register for Feedback and Result Oriented CPT Test Series by filling the Form on below link.

These Tests may help improve the score by minimum 20 Marks for most of the candidates.

https://goo.gl/forms/eWSs7hqQiCANcIjp2

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 08 October 2026
ARTICLE TRAINEE

S.B.G. & CO. CHARTERED ACCOUNTANTS

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details