Cpt exam

So as the CPT exams are near, I want to practice as many mock papers as I can. For is purpose is MTP 1, provided by ICAI good enough? 

Also is it possible that I may get nearly the same %  as I get in these mock papers, or is the exam standards more difficult?

 

Any reply is much appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Replies (6)
cpt exam is equivalent as mtp provided by ica and icai mtps are sufficient for cracking cpt....dont worry
Thanks for answering my query... But mtp 1 is comparatively easier than MTP 2 right... So is it still sufficient if I solve only MTP 1?
upto my knowledge, you'll get passing marks of you practice only MTP1
and will anyone tell about the standard of questions in the main exam when compared to mock tests
Oh really? Thanks... I'm feeling much confident now
MTP2 IS REQUIRED FOR CRACKING EXAM
I TOLD U ALREADY THAT ICAI MTPS ARE SUFFICIENT FOR CPT EXAM....DONT WORRY

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details