Cpt 2018

I'm in my 12 grade. I will be appearing for the boards in March 2018. How do I apply for CPT May 2018 as the registration form requires my 12th certificates and I obviously haven't recieved them yet. Does that mean I can appear only in November 2018?

Replies (3)
No, you can appear in May 2018.
They are asking for 10th certificate... I had also registered in same way 4 yrs earlier... Later u send ur 12th certificate

Enroll with the ICAI Institute for Common Proficiency Course (CPC) after passing class 10th examination 
ii) Appear in CPTexamination after appearing in the Senior Secondary Examination (10+2 examination)

 

CPT Mock Test 

https://mock-test.caknowledgeclub.com/

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details