Correction in TDS return

Vijay Kumar (article) (402 Points)

15 July 2011  

One of my client want to make correction in TDS return filed in quarter 2 of FY 2010-11

In earlier return filed by them TDS deducted for one party wasnt considerd 

Now they want to revise their return 

Can this be done now ?