Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Shraddha Gupta (chartered accountant)     13 February 2012

Copy of answer books

I had applied for Copy of my answer book on 19th jan but still nt received the copy..it should come in 21 days...is anybody has applied for same and received it?? And what's the fees for it some people are saying that its 500 per paper..but i read at icai 's site that its 200 per paper...pls help..

7 Replies

CA.Karthikeyan G

CA.Karthikeyan G (M.Com)     13 February 2012

Dear Friend

ICAI is publishing the list of students who have opted for getting copy of their answer sheets and requisite fee balance payable by them from time to time.Hence kindly look at our website i.e www.ICAI.org at recent announcements page.

Regards

Karthikeyan G

Chartered Accountant Aspirant

1 Like
Shraddha Gupta

Shraddha Gupta (chartered accountant)     14 February 2012

my name is not appearing in that list....so i just had a talk with ICAI AB cell..they said that the list is not updated..

Shaily

Shaily (Professional)     14 February 2012

I applied for revaluation on 23rd jan,2012 but my name is also not mention on the list. Is the list is for only those who applied for the copy of answer sheets or its also include students who applied for revaluation only ?

please reply

Shraddha Gupta

Shraddha Gupta (chartered accountant)     14 February 2012

shaily the list only of those who has applied for copy of answer book...

Namita Gupta

Namita Gupta (job)     14 February 2012

icai has increased fees from 200 to 500 per paper from this attempt

Shaily

Shaily (Professional)     16 February 2012

Thanks shraddha, can also let me know from where i check the status of my verification application. On ICAI site when i check with my roll number its shows " NO RECORDS FOUND".

What to do? As 17th is the last day for verification application. I don't know whether institute received my application or not.

Shraddha Gupta

Shraddha Gupta (chartered accountant)     18 February 2012

just check thru your speed post receipt on the www.indiapost.gov.in......& even for my verification it shows "no record found" Bcoz our application is not yet processed...so dnt worry abt it

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags