conversion Ipcc regular into Direct entry scheme

I want to convert existing ipcc into Direct entry scheme...

but

in E-shayata it shows only apply for Direct Entry Application....

conversion applications is not available....

I called icai Chennai they tell me Apply online along with 1000/- payment.... but no application available...


help me
Replies (3)
Kindly refer https://resource.cdn.icai.org/45796bos36011.pdf
I know rules... but how to apply online....

after login student portal....
1. Apply for CPR
1. apply for Ipc under direct entry scheme...


only 2 options available but..

I need existing regular ipcc to Direct entry scheme app
Sorry CPR = CPT

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
07 October 2026
Senior Account Manager

Amplio Invest

Mumbai

M.Com

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details