Considering a career change into company secretarial Vs HR, what is the best option for the future?

Komol (Marketer)     13 December 2019

Komol
Marketer 
 24 points

| My Other Post

Hello everyone,,

Im considering progressing into a company secretarial role or to work in HR learning and development. Does anyone have advice on what the best next step is for the future which would evolve with the times rather than becoming automated. What role would allow you to work from home and out of a big city?

Has anyone found a few days of shadowing on the job helpful in their decision making process when choosing to change careers to make sure the role suits you.

avater

Komol (Marketer)     16 December 2019

Komol
Marketer 
 24 points

View Profile | My Other Post

Originally posted by : Komol
Hello everyone,,

Im considering progressing into a company secretarial role or to work in HR learning and development. Does anyone have advice on what the best next step is for the future which would evolve with the times rather than becoming automated. What role would allow you to work from home and out of a big city?
reverse image search email checker port checker
Has anyone found a few days of shadowing on the job helpful in their decision making process when choosing to change careers to make sure the role suits you.

Thank you my issue has been solved,...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Download the latest Question Papers for free

click here